A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mulai Yohannes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mulai Yohannes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yohannes
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yohannes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mulai Yohannes, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yohannes graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Yohannes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mulai T Yohannes MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mulai T. Yohannes practice?
- Dr. Mulai Yohannes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mulai Yohannes practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Laurel Internists, Laurel Critical Care Practitioners, and Laurel Pulmonologists.