Learn more about Dr. Mulugeta Fissha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mulugeta Fissha, Cardiologist, Interventional cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fissha
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fissha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mulugeta Fissha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fissha graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fissha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mulugeta Z Fissha MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mulugeta Z. Fissha practice?
- Dr. Mulugeta Fissha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mulugeta Fissha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Emporia, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Emporia Internists and Emporia Cardiologists.