A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mulugeta Fissha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mulugeta Fissha, Cardiologist, Interventional cardiology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mulugeta Fissha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fissha graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fissha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mulugeta Z Fissha MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mulugeta Z. Fissha practice?
- Dr. Mulugeta Fissha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mulugeta Fissha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Emporia, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Emporia Internists, Emporia Cardiologists, and Emporia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.