A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mulugeta Kassahun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mulugeta Kassahun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mulugeta Kassahun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassahun graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kassahun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mulugeta D Kassahun MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mulugeta D. Kassahun practice?
- Dr. Mulugeta Kassahun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mulugeta Kassahun practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.