A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muluken Frew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muluken Frew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muluken Frew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frew graduated from Jimma University.
Dr. Frew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muluken Demessie Frew MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muluken D. Frew practice?
- Dr. Muluken Frew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muluken Frew practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.