Dr. Mulukutla Ramakrishna MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2015
During my child's 8 year well child check, the Dr grabbed her belly and said "and what are we going to do about this?" We left and never went back. I was so shocked I said nothing which I truly regret. Since then, my daughter had been obsessed about weight, calories and if her belly is too big. It ruined ALL the years of hard work I've done to never give my kid a complex about her size, weight and looks. My kid isn't fat or overweight, and even if she was, fat shaming a child is unacceptable. The office is incredibly dirty and run down, the staff could give a fig about you and clearly bedside manner by the medical team is lacking.

February 16th, 2015
Bad review
A friend of mine referred me to the pediatric. My kids doctor was Dr. Rama. I did not like their services at all. First I needed to take my kids back 2 get injections cause they didnt have them n while there Dr. Rama asked me if they had the injections in. Uuummmm hello I dont work there n if he didnt know y should I right... Then he tells me 2 make an appointment 4 a follow up , so as I approached the front desk n asked 4 an appointment the nurse private phone rang n she answered it 2 put them on a brief hold just 2 tell me I have 2 call n make n appointment like really im already there y not just give me an appointment right but no cause she wanted 2 talk on her privet phone. The last prob iv had was that they needed 2 get a prescription approved by my insurance but yet then again they wanted me 2 call n get it approved which its there job 2 do so not mine.... The majority of the doctors n staff r rude n really dont care . I will NEVER refer any1 2 this place.

August 9th, 2014
bad manners front desk
I love Dr. Hes very good with my child. But the nurses ..not so much. Especially in sinton office. I dont sense any love for children and no interest in their job. Rude and insensitive!

March 9th, 2010
Best Pediatric Physician
I have been taking my kids to Dr. Rama since my sister referred me to him back in 1987. At that time I lived in Alice and had been taking my son to a peditrician there. My son had been sick throwing up and had taken him several times to the doctor and twice to the emergency room in Alice and they just gave him a shot and sent us home. My son by that time could not keep anything down and was dehydrated. I spoke with my sister about it and it was at that time she told me about Dr. Rama, I then took him to his office in Corpus and Dr. Rama assessed him and immediately admitted him to Driscoll children's hospital diagnosing him with an pneumonia. He told me he should have been admitted days ago. Ever since then I have been taking all my children to Dr. Rama.. I now live in Kingsville and am so happy that Dr. Rama now has an office here. My kids are seen by Dr. Rama and Dr. Rodriguez which are both great doctors. I always recommend my friends to these physicians.

October 22nd, 2015