A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mulumebet Haileselassie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mulumebet Haileselassie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mulumebet Haileselassie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haileselassie graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Haileselassie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haileselassie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mulumebet Haileselassie practice?
Dr. Mulumebet Haileselassie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.