A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mumtaj Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mumtaj Ali Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mumtaj A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mumtaj Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mumtaj Khan practices Family Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Hamilton, OH.
See Hollywood Family Physicians.