A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mumtaj Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mumtaj Ali Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mumtaj A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mumtaj Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mumtaj Khan practices Family Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Hamilton, OH.
See Hollywood Family Physicians.