Learn more about Dr. Mumtaz Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mumtaz Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles Suburban Medical Center Camp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mumtaz A. Ali practice?
Dr. Mumtaz Ali practices Neurology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Garden Grove Neurologists.