Learn more about Dr. Mumtaz Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mumtaz Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles Suburban Medical Center Camp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mumtaz A. Ali practice?
Dr. Mumtaz Ali practices Neurology, Neurological Surgery, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Garden Grove Neurologists, Garden Grove Surgeons, Garden Grove Pain Management Doctors, Garden Grove Anesthesiologists, Garden Grove Psychiatrists, and Garden Grove Physiatrists.