A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mumtaz Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mumtaz Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles Suburban Medical Center Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mumtaz A Ali MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mumtaz A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Mumtaz Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mumtaz Ali practices Neurology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Garden Grove Neurologists.