A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mumtaz George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mumtaz George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Universidad De Granada.
Dr. George has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mumtaz A George MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mumtaz A. George practice?
- Dr. Mumtaz George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mumtaz George practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians and Royal Oak Internists.