Learn more about Dr. Mumtaz Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mumtaz Raza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raza
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Raza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mumtaz Raza, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Peopes Medical College.
Dr. Raza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mumtaz Raza MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mumtaz Raza practice?
- Dr. Mumtaz Raza has 1 office location.
Dr. Mumtaz Raza practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists and Hoffman Estates Child Psychiatrists.