Learn more about Dr. Mumtaz Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mumtaz Raza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raza
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mumtaz Raza, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Peopes Medical College.
Dr. Raza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mumtaz Raza MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mumtaz Raza practice?
- Dr. Mumtaz Raza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mumtaz Raza practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, IL and Countryside, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists.