A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mumtaz Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mumtaz Raza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mumtaz Raza, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Peopes Medical College.
Dr. Raza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mumtaz Raza MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mumtaz Raza practice?
- Dr. Mumtaz Raza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mumtaz Raza practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, IL and Countryside, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists.