A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mumtaz Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mumtaz Raza is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mumtaz Raza, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Peopes Medical College.
Dr. Raza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mumtaz F. Raza practice?
Dr. Mumtaz Raza practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists and Hoffman Estates Child Psychiatrists.