Dr. Mumtaz Suleman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2015
Very Memorable Visits
After meeting with Dr. Suleman for several months now, I now feel as if my life has changed and swivel back on it's track. With her helpful advice, prescriptions and her valiant smiles, Dr. Suleman assisted me to conquer my Depressive Disorder that we later found I had acquired. Furthermore, the staff was very friendly and kind, she and I became close as we exchanged fun stories in the waiting room when a patient was already with the doctor. My experience with Dr. Suleman and her staff was very promising and reliving. She not only became my most memorable doctor, but a close friend too.

May 17th, 2012
No Empathy
She smiles as she tells you to that you have problems. She smiles as she gives you the phone number for 911, in case you have severe problems. She will hand you Kleenex after you start crying because she made you feel worse about your condition. She will prescribe outdated medicine for you. It leaves you wondering if she understood what your problem is. A waste of time, money and emotion. I have never felt so compromised.

April 6th, 2012
Dr. Suleman is fine as a psychiatrist, but as most in the field, spend her efforts determining what drug to prescribe. The office staff is absymal, wrong information given to the patient, such as co-pays then coming back for more money later...sometimes on questionable matters. Never going back.

June 12th, 2011
Very Disappointing
Saw Dr Suleman in a deep state of depression. 1st appt went well. Meds were given that helped and I showed signs of improvement. After a few visits and I started feeling relief and hope we fond out my insurance would only pay for my meds in 3 month amounts. As soon as she fond out abot this she stood up from her chair and said I would have to find another dr to treat me because she would NOT percribe meds this way (I completely understand why with addictive meds). She did not give me a chance to say I would pay for them myself if that meant my recovery. She opened the door and pretty much asked me to leave. I felt all the hope of recovery and progress I had made slip out of me. I left her office in tears and cried in bed the rest of the day. She put on a good act at first and I hope no one has to go through what I did. As an added note her receptionist is very hard to understand and got my appt wrong twice. She scheduled me on a date and when we showed up the office was closed. We waited one hour before she showed up (they charge you if you miss an appt) and she laughed when she told me she wrote down my appt wrong. Please beware.

December 15th, 2009
Quite literally saved my life
I was very reluctant going into therapy and honestly believed that both Dr. Suleman and myself were just wasting our time. Over the course of 9 months that I visited Dr. Suleman I experienced the hardest times of my life and without the doctor I can honestly say that I wouldn't be here today. Thank you Dr. Suleman.

October 16th, 2009
dr. suleman was very helpful to my problems. she is the best doctor i have known compared to other physchiatrists

June 14th, 2009
Great experience
I had a great experience with Dr. Suleman. Both her and her staff were nice and courteous. I called and got an appointment within the week. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to and she has become one of my favorite doctors.

December 29th, 2014