Learn more about Dr. Mun Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mun Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mun Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Hong has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mun K. Hong practice?
Dr. Mun Hong practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.