A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muna Abuerreish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abuerreish
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Abuerreish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuerreish graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muna Ghaleb Abuerreish MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muna G. Abuerreish practice?
- Dr. Muna Abuerreish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muna Abuerreish practices Infectious Disease near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Overland Park Infectious Disease Doctors.