A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muna Abuerreish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abuerreish
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Abuerreish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuerreish graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muna Ghaleb Abuerreish MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muna G. Abuerreish practice?
- Dr. Muna Abuerreish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muna Abuerreish practices Infectious Disease near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Overland Park Infectious Disease Doctors.