A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muna Fahmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahmi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fahmi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muna Fahmi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmi graduated from University of Mustansiriah, Med Col, Baghdad.
Dr. Fahmi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muna Fahmi MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muna Fahmi practice?
- Dr. Muna Fahmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Muna Fahmi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Geriatric Doctors.