A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muna Fahmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muna Fahmi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmi graduated from University of Mustansiriah, Med Col, Baghdad.
Dr. Fahmi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muna Fahmi MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muna Fahmi practice?
- Dr. Muna Fahmi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muna Fahmi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Geriatric Doctors.