Overall Review

4.8

January 26th, 2012
Always goes above and beyond!
Don't know what we would have done without her! She managed our daughters surgery after a real scare that she might have cancer. Also scheduled follow ups and encouraged us to have a second opinion at the University or any Dermatologist of our choosing, we went to the university and then came back to Dr Goyal for yearly follow ups. She took the time the on the night of the surgery to call us at home and make sure everything was alright. We are very lucky to have her here!

December 22nd, 2011
she has helped my daughter so much!
My daughter had terrible acne - same as I did when I was her age- i really wanted her not to have the scarring I have now as an adult. Dr Goyal spent so much tim in the first visit explaining the importance of the medications for my daughter that now six months later her skin is completely clear and although she has occasional breakouts they do not last long and she has no scarring!I have had several peels and some injections from Dr Goyal that have improved my terrible acne scars and I'm so grateful for how she has helped my daughter!

November 21st, 2011
She's great!
we cannot say enough about how much she has helped us! Ever since my wife was diagnosed with melanoma- we were terrified- she followed up with us after the surgery and throughout the recovery time, she was wonderful. Now we only need to see her every six months and look forward to her visits- she has amazing patience! Thank you Dr Goyal!

October 29th, 2011
We all just love her!
All of us here at the hospital have heard rave reviews about Dr Goyal and if anything she is even better than her reputation! She is endlessly kind, takes the time to explain things carefully and is patient even when I took my 82 yr old mother in to see her with her "list of nine questions"!I am so grateful to her for looking after our family and to the nurses in the ICU next door to where I work in the hospital for recommending her!

September 7th, 2011
she is amazing!
I always come back from an appointment with her looking better, knowing more about my skin and relieved not to have to decipher all he beauty blogs in magazines to get an answers that I need for my skincare.I work with the public and media a lot and there have been days when I found it hard that i had to wear so much makeup to hide blemishes, not any more!With her help I have great looking skin and a lot of my colleagues see her now and are thrilled.Best of all she has a lot of new European treatments available that have really simplified my routine as I have so little time in the mornings and am quite tired at night.

September 4th, 2011
She has been fantastic!
we moved here from NY and are so glad to have her as our dermatologist- she was recommended to us by our Dr in NY

August 22nd, 2011
totally awesome Dr!
We had heard about her from some of the nurses at the hospital told us she has won many awards for patient care and humanitarian efforts for patients across the world. We are so fortunate to have her here as our Dr and have attended several of her talks. She always follows up with us after our visits and has been great since we were very scared after my wife was diagnosed two years ago with melanoma skin cancer.She is always very thorough and explains everything very carefully.

August 6th, 2011
she has helped my daughter so much!
My daughter had really severe scarring on her leg from an accident and was embarrassed to swim or wear shorts. Dr Goyal has treated her skin so well that it has really helped her confidence level and she now plays sports and swims without thinking about her leg- I am really grateful to her for her kindness and experise

August 5th, 2011
She's brilliant!!
I had to have extensive surgery on my face for cancer-Dr Goyal explained everything to me and my family as we had so many questions. She told me it would take 6-8 wks to heal and about a year before the scar faded. It has been four mths and you cannot tell which side I had surgery on- she is brilliant and it was practically painless! I have signed myself up for some beauty treatments with her next!

August 3rd, 2011
She's been wonderful with me and my family
thanks to Dr Goyal my skin looks great again- I don't even need to wear makeup!

July 29th, 2011
She's an awesome Dr!
Brilliant and kind! We could not wish for a better dermatologist! Attended one of her talks and think she's the best! My hair and skin have improved dramatically in the last six weeks since seeing her!

July 26th, 2011
she's really great with me and my kids!
so fortunate to have her as our dermatologist- she understands kids and their mom! Very happy with the treatment, her staff are great too