A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muna Qayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muna Qayed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qayed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qayed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muna Qayed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayed graduated from University of Jordan, Jordan.
Dr. Qayed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atl
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muna Qayed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muna Qayed practice?
- Dr. Muna Qayed has 1 office location.
Dr. Muna Qayed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Oncologists.