A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muna Qayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muna Qayed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qayed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qayed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muna Qayed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayed graduated from University of Jordan, Jordan.
Dr. Qayed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atl
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muna Qayed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muna Qayed practice?
- Dr. Muna Qayed has 1 office location.
Dr. Muna Qayed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Oncologists.