Learn more about Dr. Muna Qayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muna Qayed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muna Qayed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayed graduated from University of Jordan, Jordan.
Dr. Qayed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atl
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muna Qayed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muna Qayed practice?
- Dr. Muna Qayed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muna Qayed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.