A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munawar Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munawar Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ali has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munawar Ali MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Munawar Ali practice?
- Dr. Munawar Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Munawar Ali practices Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.