Patient show details Patient
by Tom K on Aug 1st, 2013

Dr. Azam is an outstanding personal physician. We are lucky to be his patient.

May 9th, 2013

He has a caring personality. I never feel like he is rushing on to the next patient. His staff is very curteous.

Sep 17th, 2012

exellent doctor...and the team they are great! Y.M

Doesn't get back with test results or remember he ordered them show details Doesn't get back with test results or remember he ordered them
Dec 29th, 2010

Pleasant personnality, good for general health, but getting back to you with test results very poor have to call numerous times and then he doesn't remember that he ordered them. Staff seems very hurried doesn't have computers only paper records easy to misfile info causing delays in getting test info

Aug 21st, 2010

Dr. Azam is definitely one of the best doctors I have ever had (and I've seen many!). He is extremely kind and caring, he treats you as if you were an old friend rather than just another patient. Unlike many physicians I have seen, there is nothing pompous about him...he doesn't talk down to you, make you feel stupid, etc. After first moving to Rhode Island, and calling around to (literally) about 20 different practices trying to get an appointment, as a new patient, within the next day or so due to an urgent medical problem, Dr. Azam's was the first practice to say "yes", they could get me in within a day or two. Nearly every other physician had a wait of at least a month or TWO months for new patients. And honestly, after visiting with him several times now...I think that his schedule should be the one booked full, because without a doubt in my mind, I can attest he is a better physician that the majority of them.

I like him a lot, he's very understanding and smart! He's helped me a lot. show details I like him a lot, he's very understanding and smart! He's helped me a lot.
by Susan Agronick on Dec 17th, 2008

I've gone to Dr. Azam for many years and he's had to do some very difficult procedures in the office to help me. My back was injured and he gave me a painful cortazone shot to help as well as setting me up with physical theropy. When I was in blinding pain he prescribed a painkiller when I viseted that really made a big difference. I love his attitude, he rarely keeps me waiting long, his secretaries are quite nice. I've decided to have him as my gynocologist as well because I love the way he treats his patients!