Dr. Munawar Paracha Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Munawar Paracha?

service

Posted on June 13th, 2016

always giving 101%

patient

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Not a good doctor,doesn't listen. Rude. All in all bad doctor. Two weeks late and still fee worst then when i saw him. Nerve test. Ended up with a broken tooth. Three months of PT shoulder and neck shot down. I felt better now im worst. Almost got launched off the table when hit with elect just finding the ranger you dont go low to all high. when a dr has someone giving test that cant answer any questions and basicly acts like they dont know what they are doing its bad. The office told me i was supposed to have three tests and two mri things. Only needed 1 test. When call them on that they couldn't find my records. They wanted to do a nerve test one month after a total shoulder operation. The office lady said. "Who cares when and what tests your insurance pays for it, its not like you have to" . Run away dont see this person i dont feel right calling him a doctor. This is a type of dr that we are told not to see or trust and report. Oh yes check your billing. And if on gov med check the paper the send you for over billing. This dr told me i was a alcoholic because i dont drink. I just dont drink dont like it. Told me that i dont get migraine 40 years of getting migraines and multiple ER visited because of migraines and dr giving me meds for them that help was wrong he is right. Had stopped taking a medication because it made me black out. HE TOLD ME TO KEEP TAKING IT. i told him but when i take it any time. i stand up i blackout or get dizzy he said dont worry about it. Not a good dr if you see him just make an appointment to see another dr for correct diagnosis. Very disappointed. 40 min wait 1 other person i waiting room? Office help didnt say anything to me for. 30 min after signing in almost left just when they gave me paper work very disappointed

belittling

Posted on June 11th, 2015

i am in severe pain and was told that i only have minor arthritis n only 2 vertebrae misplaced and that this was not dibilitating and normal at my 46 yrs of age. He said my pain is minimal, to live with it and fight it. He also said im having seizures and im bipolar! iv never had a seizure in my life and im certainly not bipolar, i feel sad that i cant do what i use to be able to do which is a typical reaction to pain. He disregarded what im going through and seemed to think the pain i have was irrelavent. He said i have nueropathy and it was not a big deal. Very insensitive and umcaring.

Does not listen

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I have seen this doctor many times and he just doesn't listen to what I say. I have been diagnosed with a very rare condition and seen neurosurgeons but Dr. Paracha has done 9 additional MRI's in the past 2 years believing I have MS (which I don't). He refuses to admit my condition and keeps trying to give me medications that he already tried with me that did not work. He is mad that my regular doctors are giving me pain relievers and muscle relaxers that were recommended by the neurosurgeon (he makes sarcastic remarks every time I see him). He even had the nerve to ask me "Do you have headaches?" after I had been seeing him for them for 5 years. In my opinion he is very unprofessional in the way he treats patients and uncaring.

Posted on June 8th, 2013

He is extremely knowledgeable, he is serious so it might come off as him being rude but it's really because he takes his job extremely seriously. I am extremely happy with this doctor and would recommend him to everybody. He knows what he's doing and doesn't go about wasting time.

The rudest person I have ever meet I can't believe he calls himself a Dr.

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I would never recommend this very rude man to anyone. I waited for nearly 2 hours for him and that was no fault of mine. He was angry because he had to use his lunch break for me, he said that to me. He didn't believe me about my weight and made me weigh and I even weighed less then I had told him. He was rude and did not explain the procedure he was going to do to and just started doing it, it was very painful and you could tell he was mad while doing it. He was doing the needle test on me and because of being poked with needles in my muscles I bleed and he got mad at me for bleeding on his table..It was unreal..because I am a overweight he "assumed" I had diabetes and neuropathy , he did not look over my nerve test or my x-ray or my mri it took all I had not to tell him off my daughter was in awe...I will never go back and I would never recommend him to anyone...

Rubbish doc

Posted on December 24th, 2010

has no sense of responsibility, and lacks the basics of morality

The Best!

Posted on November 19th, 2010

I would definitely recommend Dr. Paracha, he is a wonderful physician who really knows what he is doing. Its refreshing to have a doctor that knows his craft the way Dr. Paracha does. Wonderful and very considerate staff. Very lucky to have this kind of service and friendliness in Kingman.

Posted on December 12th, 2016