A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munazzah Khawaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munazzah Khawaja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munazzah Khawaja, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khawaja graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munazzah Khawaja MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munazzah Khawaja practice?
- Dr. Munazzah Khawaja has 1 office location.
Dr. Munazzah Khawaja practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.