A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mune Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mune Gowda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mune Gowda, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gowda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mune Gowda MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mune Gowda practice?
- Dr. Mune Gowda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mune Gowda practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Troy, MI.
See Novi Plastic Surgeons and Novi Surgeons.