Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

26850 Providence Pkwy
Ste 125
Novi, MI 48374
248-305-8400
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  BEST COSMETIC SURGEON  |  show details
by Maria on Mar 27th, 2014

I had my tummy tuck and lipo suction done by Dr. Gowda, he did a great job. I got so many compliments and very very happy with the outcome. He really took his time because he wants everything done right. Dr Gowda treated me well, I remember he even met me and my husband at his office on a Saturday afternoon, when he is not supposed to be working. He opened the clinic just to check my incision and remove the bag. He could have waited Monday, but he truly cares for his patient, he wants to make sure everything is okay with me. What a great guy! I highly recommend him to anybody.

|  Unfortunate choice.  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2014

My breast augmentation looks terrible. My breasts are misshapen and uneven. I do not feel confident about my body naked, when I was never uncofident prior to surgery. Dr Gowda told me that I was being picky and that this was as good as they were going to look because I had "malformed" breasts originally. I got a second opinion from another highly recognized surgeon who said it was definitely fixable and that there was a certain technique that would have prevented the entire issue. It would cost $10,000 to have the revision surgery, nearly twice what I paid for the actual surgery. Even if Dr Gowda would agree to fix it, I wouldn't trust him to operate on my body again. I am 24 years old and have to live with this poor decision on my belahf and his until I can come up with 10k to fix it.

by annonomous on Nov 24th, 2013

A rude doctor. rude bedside manners. treats staff horribly and buts them down and belittles them His nurse Kelly is an idiot and a pretends like she is nice but she is a horrible person. had laser done there and have streaks all over my face.

Jul 1st, 2012

Issues with stitches "spitting" and wounds not healing. Asked for him to not use same type of stitches on second surgery and he didn't listen. Had same issue with both surgeries. Dr did not reduce breasts as requested... Used his "judgement" to keep them the size they were before surgery. Lift only no reduction...not what I wanted or paid for.

|  Preoccupied  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2011

Dr. Gowda listened attentively to my concerns and addressed them. The receptionist on the other had left me sitting in the lobby for 20mins without as much as a greeting. She wasn't prepared it seemed, just a bit all over. She was very friendly when she did finally greet me but she wasn't focused on her job at hand obviously.

|  Breast lift and augmentaions  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

As anyone getting plastic surgery, I was nervous and did my homework. I went to three other consultations, before I saw Dr. Gowda. Once I met with him and he told me his opinion of what I needed done. I knew he was the right Dr. for me. I had a breast lift and silicone implants done about two months ago. I couldn't be happier. The scars are very minimal. I was barely in any pain afterwards. I honestly only took pain killers for the first day after surgery. Dr. Gowda did a very good job, I can't saw enough good things about him. His staff is also very helpful and professional.

|  Don't waste your time  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2010

October 14, 2010Gowda & Studinger3270 West Big Beaver Rd. #415Troy, MI 48084Dear Dr. Gowda,I was referred to you by my family doctor Paul Haduck MD of Opdyke Family Medical Center for surgery to remove glass and gravel from my left arm as a result of a car accident in June 2009. I took time off from work for an appointment with you on September 2, 2010. I supplied my BCBSM insurance information that day and I supplied the Progressive insurance information and claim number the following week. In fact, I sent three faxes to your office and received a successfully sent confirmation each time; however, Maria stated it was never received. Thus, the two additional faxes, yet still not received. So I physically mailed the information to your office and called to confirm that yes that was indeed received and your office would call me to schedule everything.Weeks passed and no communication came from your office, so I called again requesting an appointment. On Monday, October 11, 2010, I finally got a call from Maria to schedule my surgery in Novi for October 27, 2010, and my paperwork/pre-operative consultation for Thursday, October 14, 2010, at 3:45 p.m. in the Troy office.To my utter shock, one hour before my Oct. 14th appointment, your office called to cancel it because they havent received something in writing from Progressive regarding payment. Please explain to me why after six weeks had passed, your office first attempted to accomplish the insurance verification one hour before my appointment.In six weeks, this couldnt be done? One hour before the appointment Maria chose to cancel it because she had made no attempt to get her job done until the very last second? No consideration to my schedule or the dire need for me to have this surgery done as soon as possible, especially since you felt that three surgeries would be necessary to remove everything embedded in my arm.I cannot put into words how upset, angry and disappointed I am in how Ive been treated by your office staff how inconsequential I am to your business. I will make sure everyone knows of my bad experience and how incredibly insulted I am by your office staffs lack of care and professionalism. And it does not escape me that had this been the other way around, your office would have charged me a cancellation fee for the late notice, but as always, its a one-way street. The same doesnt apply to me.Thank you for wasting my time and money just what I needed.Courtney Protz-Sanders CC: Opdyke Family MedicalMichigan Medical SocietyOakland County Medical SocietyAmerican Board of Plastic SurgerySt. John Providence

|  Subtlety  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 6th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Gowda has done a couple of procedures for me in the last year and I have confidence in him that he knows what my desired outcomes are th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Very, truly appreciative and grateful  |  show details
by Teresa Williams on Nov 16th, 2009

Dr. Gowda has truly made a dramatic change in my life...for the better! He performed a breast augmentation and lift that can only be described as ART and at no cost to me. Yes, that's correct, he DONATED his time and experties to me as a chance to lift my spirits and self esteem as I have been thru alot of trial and tribulations in my life. In this day age generosity as great as Dr. Gowda's is a miracle to come by. He and his wonderful staff were more than gracious to me during my office visits. I had to drag my young daughter and son with me every time and never once was I made to feel as if my children were a nuisance...believe me they can be a bit much at times. They all were very warm and friendly. What Dr. Gowda has done for me simply cannot be expressed in mere words.

by Happy I Chose Mune Gowda on Jun 6th, 2009

Dr. Gowda is simply an artist. He went over and above to achieve the best results for me. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction and you can barley tell that I had any work. Im 40 and I never looked this good in my life. Thank YOU DR GOWDA!!

|  Most Conscientious Doctor and Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2008

This man was an artist when he performed my tummy tuck. He spent more time during surgery than any other doctor would have because he is such a perfectionist. His competence in liposuction was also the most effective I have ever had.