A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muneeb Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muneeb Ahmed is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muneeb Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muneeb Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Muneeb Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Muneeb Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Muneeb Ahmed practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.