A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muneeb Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muneeb Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
- On staff at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muneeb Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Muneeb Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Muneeb Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Muneeb Ahmed practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.