A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muneeb Choudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muneeb Choudry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muneeb Choudry, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudry graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Choudry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muneeb Choudry MD is a male Oncologist , has 16 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muneeb Choudry practice?
- Dr. Muneeb Choudry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muneeb Choudry practices Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Oncologists.