A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muneeb Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muneeb Malik, Nephrology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muneeb Malik, MD is board certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muneeb Sharif Malik MD is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Muneeb S. Malik practice?
- Dr. Muneeb Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muneeb Malik practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Frederick Internists and Frederick Nephrologists.