Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muneer Al-Hakim
Dr. Muneer Al-Hakim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eatonton, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Al-Hakim is affiliated with Oconee Regional Medical Center, Putnam General Hospital and Jasper Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muneer Al-Hakim has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Muneer Al-Hakim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eatonton, GA.
Dr. Christopher Bassett
Greensboro, GA 11.16 mi19
Dr. Aurelio Manto
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Greensboro, GA 11.36 mi23
Dr. Donna Moore
Greensboro, GA 11.42 mi23