Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muneer Assi
Dr. Muneer Assi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Assi is affiliated with El Paso Specialty Hospital, Rio Vista Rehab Hospital and Sierra Providence East Medical Center. Dr. Assi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muneer Assi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muneer Assi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Edward Assi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Branch Craige III
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi37
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
El Paso, TX 0.13 mi15