A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muneer Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muneer Imam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imam
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Imam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Imam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muneer Imam MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muneer Imam practice?
- Dr. Muneer Imam has 1 office location.
Dr. Muneer Imam practices Pulmonary Disease near Center Moriches, NY.
See Center Moriches Pulmonologists.