A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muneer Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muneer Imam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Imam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muneer J. Imam practice?
Dr. Muneer Imam practices Pulmonary Disease near Center Moriches, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Speonk, NY.
See Center Moriches Pulmonologists.