A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muneer Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muneer Imam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Imam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muneer J Imam MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muneer J. Imam practice?
- Dr. Muneer Imam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muneer Imam practices Pulmonary Disease near Center Moriches, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Speonk, NY.
See Center Moriches Pulmonologists.