Dr. Muni Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muni Reddy?

August 29th, 2015

Patients daughter

Rude, impatient, dismissive doesnt inquire about history. Rushes you in out of office talks from hallway annoyed by ?s asked. Clearly does not want to practice medicine.

November 1st, 2013

Caused mroe problems.

He was brusk and his exam caused me to walk out with more pain than I came in with. I am far worse off having seen him. Find someone better.

June 9th, 2011

Dr. Muni is curt and brusk almost to the point of rudeness. He recommended a prostate biopsy for my moderately elevated PSA levels. When I suggested that biopsies often missed the cancer if there was one, that they have been shown to spread cancer cells and that a repeat PSA in a few months would be a better idea. He seemed annoyed. I did get a repeat PSA a few months later which as I suspected went down into the desired range. Dr. Muni spent less than 5 minutes with me. I'd switch to another urologist if my HMO allowed it.

December 28th, 2010

37 Years Isn't Always a Good Thing.

I visited Dr Reddy recently to get a full check up having been diagnosed with a condition a few weeks before by an excellent and very thorough, out of state doctor.He spent a mere 5 minutes with me after having kept me waiting for 45 minutes as he was running late (without so much of an apology from him or his staff).He miss diagnosed a skin tag as a genital wart (I had two other doctors look at it after the fact) and did not perform the tests that I originally went to the office for - a full STD health check up.Furthermore, the cost of those 5 minutes was $300 which is ridiculous.To add the cherry to the top of the cake, I was informed by his staff that they would call me with blood test results "within 5 days" and today, at day 15, I had to chase them to give them to me.TERRIBLE customer service, no sense of empathy towards his patients and dare I say it, a complete rip off.

October 13th, 2017