A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munif Salek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munif Salek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munif Salek, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salek graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munif Salek MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Munif Salek practice?
- Dr. Munif Salek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Munif Salek practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Murrieta Critical Care Practitioners and Murrieta Pulmonologists.