A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munir Ghesani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Ghesani, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghesani graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghesani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munir Valimohamed Ghesani MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Munir V. Ghesani practice?
- Dr. Munir Ghesani has 15 office locations.
Dr. Munir Ghesani practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.