A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munir Ghesani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Ghesani, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghesani graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghesani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghesani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Munir V. Ghesani practice?
Dr. Munir Ghesani practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.