A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munir Ghesani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghesani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghesani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Ghesani, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghesani graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghesani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munir V Ghesani MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Munir V. Ghesani practice?
- Dr. Munir Ghesani has 1 office location.
Dr. Munir Ghesani practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.