A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munir Hazbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munir Hazbun, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Hazbun, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazbun graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Hazbun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munir Enrique Hazbun MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munir E. Hazbun practice?
- Dr. Munir Hazbun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Munir Hazbun practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.