Learn more about Dr. Munir Hazbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munir Hazbun, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazbun
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Hazbun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Hazbun, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazbun graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hazbun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munir Enrique Hazbun MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munir E. Hazbun practice?
- Dr. Munir Hazbun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Munir Hazbun practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.