A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Munir Mobassaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Mobassaleh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobassaleh graduated from American University Of Beirut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mobassaleh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mobassaleh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Munir N. Mobassaleh practice?
Dr. Munir Mobassaleh practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hematologists.