A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munir Mobassaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Mobassaleh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobassaleh graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Mobassaleh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munir N Mobassaleh MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Munir N. Mobassaleh practice?
- Dr. Munir Mobassaleh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Munir Mobassaleh practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Specialists.