A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munir Rizkallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munir Rizkallah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Rizkallah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizkallah graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Rizkallah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munir Farid Rizkallah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Munir F. Rizkallah practice?
- Dr. Munir Rizkallah has 1 office location.
Dr. Munir Rizkallah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians and Sarasota Infectious Disease Doctors.