A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Munir Uwaydah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munir Uwaydah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Uwaydah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uwaydah graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uwaydah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Newport Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munir Marwan Uwaydah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Munir M. Uwaydah practice?
- Dr. Munir Uwaydah has 1 office location.
Dr. Munir Uwaydah practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Orthopedic Surgeons, Monroe Surgeons, and Monroe Pediatric Surgeons.