A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Munir Uwaydah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munir Uwaydah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uwaydah
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Uwaydah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munir Uwaydah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uwaydah graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Uwaydah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Newport Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munir Marwan Uwaydah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Munir M. Uwaydah practice?
- Dr. Munir Uwaydah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Munir Uwaydah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: San Fernando, CA.
See Monroe Surgeons.