Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

2.5

Unprofessional and Mentally Unstable show details Unprofessional and Mentally Unstable
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr Uwaydah appeared to me to be very unstable and very unprofessional in a recent meeting we had together in his office. He was going to examine my bunions for bunyon surgery and his eyes darted about the room very erratically and he appeared to be nervous and fidgety. It made me feel very ill at ease and I immediately cut the appointment short. Could it be the guilt he feels for comandeering the demise of beautiful Juliana Redding?

god send for me show details god send for me
Jun 6th, 2011

This doctor may have had shady business dealings but my care from the good doc was excellent. I had a severe spinal injury that kept me in bed 60-70% of the time.Without the surgery I would be bed ridden. I am a normally functioning adult. Only draw back was the staff...not very accommodating.my experience was over all good

A Solution Where There Was none show details A Solution Where There Was none
by Robert Flack on Jul 13th, 2010

After waiting to get an appointment to see Dr. Uwaydah for a few weeks, I was finally given hope for my particular spinal condition.Two other Orthopedists had said that I would most likely always need a special back brace--Dr.Uwaydah did not, and outlined a special procedure he had participating in developing that could make all the difference for me...and it did.

Troubled Doctor show details Troubled Doctor
by jr. on Jul 6th, 2010

I never seened the Doctor Munir Uwaydah within the 2 years of my visit to the Orthopae Downtown L.A 3rd street. Doctor signed off paperwork saying that he has examinate me...Doctor is doing bad

Quack show details Quack
Jul 2nd, 2010

This guy is a quack who I unfortunately trusted him with my life to do surgeries for carpul & cubital tunnel syndrome. I never seen him before nor after surgeries, his office looked like a butcher shop with a revolving door! And I blame Frontline Medical for referring me to him! There more to my story but I don't have the time to waste any more on this quack. I hope they catch his ass!

Scumbag show details Scumbag
Jun 28th, 2010

What about Juliana?

Jun 27th, 2010

Dr. Uwaydah has a great bedside manner, he helped me understand my problem and how to fix it. He was very patient and kind when I was unsure about my procedure, he explained every deail. I started feeling better immediately after my surgery.