A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munira Koita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Koita graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Koita has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munira Mohamedali Koita MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munira M. Koita practice?
- Dr. Munira Koita has 1 office location.
Dr. Munira Koita practices Family Medicine near Farmington, MI.
See Farmington Family Physicians.