A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munira Koita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koita
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Koita Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Koita graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Koita has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munira Mohamedali Koita MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munira M. Koita practice?
- Dr. Munira Koita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Munira Koita practices Family Medicine near Frankfort, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL.
See Frankfort Primary Care Doctors.