Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

MPM Specialists LLC
1840 Mease Dr
Ste 104
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
727-725-6283
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great Endocrinologist  |  show details
by Eve K on Nov 25th, 2013

I just love this Dr. She is very kind and compassionate. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and she was very emotionally supportive, listens, and is encouraging. I enjoy talking to the 2 medical assistants and they answer my questions thoroughly.

|  Diabetics - Insulin Dependent  |  show details
by Don Meek on Jul 14th, 2013

Dr. Siddiqui replaced Dr. Susan Boston when Dr. Boston moved out of the area. She is a highly trained professional medical doctor with a great personality. I am very pleased to have her evaluate and treat my diabetic (type 2) condition and needs.

|  Wonderful doctor, but too strict for me  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I am a type 1 diabetic. I think very highly of Dr. Siddiqui, but am currently searching for a new endocrinologist because I find her expectations to be very strict. She's the second endocrinologist i've seen (the first I was seeing for 10 years and only left because I needed to switch from a pediatric to an adult endo).My other doctor expected me to visit once every 3 months, when Dr. Siddiqui wants me to visit every 4-6 weeks. This is very inconvenient for my schedule between my work and school schedule. In addition, she expected me to chart every blood sugar reading, insulin dose, and carb I eat (because she thought my 8.0 a1c was horrible. I know it's not perfect, but I also don't think it deserves the attention of a 14.0 a1c). My other doctor NEVER expected this of me, so it was very overwhelming. She wanted me to fax this information weekly, which once again was very difficult with my schedule and was also unnecessary and stressful. I hated appointments because it felt like being chastised for not charting all of my information. I would highly recommend Dr. Siddiqui to any diabetic who needs heavy structure and guidance, however if you are a very busy person and do not want this kind of strictness then I would advise against.