by Jemima Hall on Feb 10th, 2015

Dr.Siddiqui and staff are very helpful and informitive and answer any questions I have in a way I can understand just love her and her staff

A True LIFE SAVER show details A True LIFE SAVER
by Sam Jones on Jan 13th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Siddiqui by my Primary Doctor almost 3 years ago after a year of yo yo A1C’s and he felt I could do better. On my first visit, I felt like an old friend. She listened to what I had to say, and was open to ideas of control. Her approach was determined and with a solid end result. Over time she was able to help get my A1C’s down to a more manageable range. Her methods work; she has patient requirements that only serve to make your health a TEAM effort. The Staff is outstanding, and so pleasant to work with. It’s not often you can say “I am looking forward to my next appointment”. Dr Siddiqui looks at my health as a whole, and not just a diabetic, working closely with my primary to assure that my overall health is addressed, making me more aware and offering preventative actions rather than waiting to see. Dr. Siddiqui and staff are truly a pleasure and represents the best today Medical Field has to offer.

Great Endocrinologist show details Great Endocrinologist
by Eve K on Nov 25th, 2013

I just love this Dr. She is very kind and compassionate. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and she was very emotionally supportive, listens, and is encouraging. I enjoy talking to the 2 medical assistants and they answer my questions thoroughly.

Diabetics - Insulin Dependent show details Diabetics - Insulin Dependent
by Don Meek on Jul 14th, 2013

Dr. Siddiqui replaced Dr. Susan Boston when Dr. Boston moved out of the area. She is a highly trained professional medical doctor with a great personality. I am very pleased to have her evaluate and treat my diabetic (type 2) condition and needs.

Wonderful doctor, but too strict for me show details Wonderful doctor, but too strict for me
Jun 18th, 2012

I am a type 1 diabetic. I think very highly of Dr. Siddiqui, but am currently searching for a new endocrinologist because I find her expectations to be very strict. She's the second endocrinologist i've seen (the first I was seeing for 10 years and only left because I needed to switch from a pediatric to an adult endo).My other doctor expected me to visit once every 3 months, when Dr. Siddiqui wants me to visit every 4-6 weeks. This is very inconvenient for my schedule between my work and school schedule. In addition, she expected me to chart every blood sugar reading, insulin dose, and carb I eat (because she thought my 8.0 a1c was horrible. I know it's not perfect, but I also don't think it deserves the attention of a 14.0 a1c). My other doctor NEVER expected this of me, so it was very overwhelming. She wanted me to fax this information weekly, which once again was very difficult with my schedule and was also unnecessary and stressful. I hated appointments because it felt like being chastised for not charting all of my information. I would highly recommend Dr. Siddiqui to any diabetic who needs heavy structure and guidance, however if you are a very busy person and do not want this kind of strictness then I would advise against.

> > Patient Reviews