A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munish Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munish Kumar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munish Kumar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munish Kumar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munish Kumar practice?
- Dr. Munish Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Munish Kumar practices Family Medicine near Mather, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Mather Family Physicians.