A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muniyapla Rajappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajappa
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rajappa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajappa graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muniyapla Thimmappa Rajappa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muniyapla T. Rajappa practice?
- Dr. Muniyapla Rajappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Muniyapla Rajappa practices Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists.