Dr. Munjal Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Munjal Patel?

Ligament Reconstruction

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Over one year ago I had ligament reconstruction on my R thumb. I am beyond pleased and I highly recommend Dr. M. Patel. I was well educated and placed at ease before, during and after my procedure. I have 100% satisfaction of the reuse of my thumb and hand with minimal scarring. Very happy and will be looking up Dr. Patel for upcoming elective surgeries.

Posted on June 29th, 2013

doctor spent good amount of time with me. caring and very knowledgeable. excellent results. very happy.

excellent surgeon

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Very caring, understanding, and knowledgeable and skilled. I recovered very well and my scar is not noticeable at all.

Posted on July 21st, 2014