A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munni Selagamsetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munni Selagamsetty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munni Selagamsetty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selagamsetty graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Selagamsetty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munni Ramaiah Selagamsetty MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munni R. Selagamsetty practice?
- Dr. Munni Selagamsetty has 1 office location.
Dr. Munni Selagamsetty practices Internal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists.