Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muntaz Majeed
Dr. Muntaz Majeed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Richmond Hill, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Majeed is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Mary Immaculate and Wyckoff Heights Hospital. Dr. Majeed has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muntaz Majeed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muntaz Majeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Dr. Tarunjit Singh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
South Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Sanjay Sikand
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
South Richmond Hill, NY 0.28 mi26
Dr. George Jhagroo Sr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
South Richmond Hill, NY 0.28 mi44