A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munther Alqaisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munther Alqaisi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alqaisi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Alqaisi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munther E Alqaisi MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Munther E. Alqaisi practice?
- Dr. Munther Alqaisi has 13 office locations.
Dr. Munther Alqaisi practices Radiation Oncology near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Apple Valley Radiation Oncologists.