A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munther Alqaisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munther Alqaisi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alqaisi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Alqaisi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munther Erhaiem Alqaisi MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Munther E. Alqaisi practice?
- Dr. Munther Alqaisi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Munther Alqaisi practices Radiation Oncology near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Apple Valley Oncologists.