A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munther Homoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munther Homoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munther Homoud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Homoud graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Homoud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Homoud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Munther K. Homoud practice?
Dr. Munther Homoud practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.