A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munther Homoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munther Homoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homoud
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Homoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munther Homoud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Homoud graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Homoud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munther Kemal Homoud MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Munther K. Homoud practice?
- Dr. Munther Homoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Munther Homoud practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.