A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muntzra Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muntzra Qadri is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa H S St Thomas Campus
- St Thomas Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muntzra Khatoon Qadri MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muntzra K. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Muntzra Qadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Muntzra Qadri practices Psychiatry near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Psychiatrists.