A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muntzra Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muntzra Qadri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa H S St Thomas Campus
- St Thomas Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muntzra Khatoon Qadri MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muntzra K. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Muntzra Qadri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muntzra Qadri practices Psychiatry near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cuyahoga Falls, OH and Akron, OH.
See Hudson Psychiatrists.