A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Muntzra Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muntzra Qadri is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa H S St Thomas Campus
- St Thomas Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muntzra K. Qadri practice?
Dr. Muntzra Qadri practices Psychiatry near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Hudson Psychiatrists.