A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munzer Samad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munzer Samad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samad
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Samad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munzer Samad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samad graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munzer Samad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munzer Samad practice?
- Dr. Munzer Samad has 1 office location.
- Dr. Munzer Samad practices Family Medicine near Lathrup Village, MI.