A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murad Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murad Alam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murad Alam, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murad Alam MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Murad Alam practice?
- Dr. Murad Alam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Murad Alam practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.