Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mural Nishikawa
Dr. Mural Nishikawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nishikawa is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Providence Milwaukie Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mural Nishikawa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mural Nishikawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.