Dr. Mural Nishikawa Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mural Nishikawa?

August 8th, 2015

POOR PHYSICIAN REVIEW PROTOCOL

spoke with my Dr. who wanted to do tests to see if my prostate cancer was elsewhere and she denied the testing thru UHC contact as UHC physicians review. She has not seen me & does not know as much of my condition as my Doctor. I wonder if she would deny the same test for herself or her family member or if she would simply cite "protocol". Seems to me my UHC insurance and their "protocol" both simply SUCK.

July 9th, 2012

Excellent clinical doctor

As Dr. Nishikawa works in a clinic, one of the best in Portland, Oregon, she maintains her practice extremely well within their constraints and guidelines. She is very caring, very personable, and someone I'm at ease seeing as a patient.

November 10th, 2010

cruel and unhelpful

"just exactly what is it you want me to do for you?" was her response to me telling her my symptoms. she offered no treatment suggestions to inflammation and weakness, and was snide and cruel.

September 8th, 2010

i have two words for this doctor: pure evili have never had such a depressing and scary visit with a doctor in all my life. this woman will try to convince you you're insane if she doesn't know what the root of your illness is. the chances of which are high, as she doesn't seem to know ((( anything ))). do NOT trust this doctor to look our for your best interest. she's on some kind of sick power trip and could care less.

September 8th, 2010

watch out for mural nishikawa

do not trust this doctor. cruel uncaring beside manner. possible mental issues.

April 6th, 2015